The Pavilion & MUGA are available for hire, not only for organisations in the village, but also for private functions. Hire of the pavilion includes use of the playing field but not exclusive use.
The Pavilion was opened in October 1998 primarily to offer a facility for use by the youth and sporting activities of the village. In 2006 we were lucky to secure funding from the County Council for a Multi Use Games Area (MUGA). This also has lighting to enable evening use in the winter.
The Pavilion has the following facilities:
- A carpeted Activity Room approximately 11.25 metres by 4.75 metres in size
- Six large foldaway tables (1.83m x 0.685m) and fifty + stacking chairs
- A fully-equipped Kitchen with Cooker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Kettles, Tea Urn, Crockery, etc..
- Toilet facilities and changing rooms, including a disabled w.c.
- Full Central Heating and Hot Water
The Pavilion is available for hire at the following rates (as at April 2013) :
- £38 per half day (6 Hours)
- £66 per day (12 hours)
- £18.00 per child’s party (3 hours)
- £8.50 per hour for shorter periods (until half day/full day rates more economical)
- Regular users £6.00 per hour
- Plus, for evening use the option to return the next day to clean-up at no extra charge as long as it does not interfere with any bookings (see calendar below)
- £10.00 per BBQ hire
- £5.00 per BBQ if Pavilion is also being hired.
See also the North Curry Playing Field dedicated website http://www.ncpavilion.co.uk
North Curry Playing Field is a Registered Charity. Our aim is providing facilities for families and youth of the village. Your support will help us to provide them with more facilities.
If you wish to book an event or make a regular booking request please check the Calendar below and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with a completed Bookings Request Form. Please read the Conditions of Hire below.